Pages

Apr 15, 2015

Outfit: Buggin' Out


Shirt: H&M   Shorts/Hat/Purse: Forever 21   Belt: Target   Sunglasses/Shoes: Old Navy


I have an innate love for collared blouses, however I do not own too many. Out of the handful I do have this one is my absolute favorite. I stumbled upon it all by it's lonesome at H&M a few months back and instinctually bought it. Funky patterns are always a good find.


Though, whilst wearing it I always feel like I should be either teaching a science class or catching fireflies. I need to justify the bugs I suppose. Instead I chose to crawl around an insane antique shop, which I will review in a post later, over chairs and around a decrepit camper bus. This phenomenal warehouse filled to the brim. Honestly I thought that I may have stumbled upon the Room of Requirement.

- Rebecca 
*Photos by Alexa and Chloe* 

No comments:

Post a Comment